Tuesday 19 April 2011

Seaside living.

Jonny, my hypothetical boyfriend, came to stay for a little while. He's only my hypothetical boyfriend because he's not my boyfriend at all, but after mentioning to my parents months ago that he may be visiting us at the seaside they decided to assume he was, which went on for three months without any evidence to support it. It is now very clear to them that he isn't. We went on lovely walks up and down the coast, to the lighthouse, to the fish quay. We ate hot fish and chips and stooped to take pictures of dead sea birds and experienced all the cultural peculiarities of the Bay.Including the glaring, hen-night, nightlife, which Jonny described as 'grim', and is scathingly documented in a previous article of mine, here. After endless charity shop excursions, looking forward to getting film rolls back and bike rides up the coast, although I'm enjoying seeing a couple of my favourite people, I think I've just about exhausted this town. Not bad considering I haven't been able to stick it here for longer than three weeks since I moved out at eighteen.

















No comments:

Post a Comment