Thursday 12 May 2011

Fantasy Fulfilled.

My squeaky clean nike air max lite arrived today to my pleasure, bought for the bargain haggling price of £12 on a second hand website. Not only is my pre-teen footwear fantasy fulfilled, but it also allowed me to compile a suitably Eastern-European looking outfit on my first day back in Manc. I was surprised by how popular Nike and Adidas shops were there; it seemed like wearing a completely matching Ali G style tracksuit was the epitome of western cool or some sort of status symbol.
Paired with these hideous marjuana print socks from Ebay and my vintage German jumper, I think I would've fit in far better with the double denim crowd in Kiev in this ensemble, instead of the queer looks I recieved being clad in American Apparel.

 
 
P.S. PHOTOS OF CHERNOBYL COMING UP SOON. So keep on checkin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment