Monday 14 February 2011

Chesty.

So here I am, sat alone, stewing in my own disgusting illness and watching trash on 4od. Following a week of excessive fun I'm now reaping the consequences, and my original plans of sitting, alone and getting high have been quashed by a frustrating chest infection. Serves me right to spend more in drugs and cigarettes in the past week than on food, yikes. In saying that, lots of fun was had, including multiple, inebriated viewings of Slacker, tumbling around and embarrassing displays of affection on crowded dance floors, beautiful boys, and getting stoned and doing childish text-ins to a friend's radio show. I also bumped into someone from home who is apparently studying for a Law degree and dealing on the side, oh the irony.
On a supposed day of recovery we spent the day watching Twin Peaks, Leon, eating Doritos and debuting the Harry Potter drinking game, (Goblet of Fire), which would've been a lot more fun if the Dobby-clothes-swapping-card was done with more aplomb and if more Newcastle Brown Ale was guzzled. Our half drunken hysterical cries of "Trollll in the dungeon!" didn't seem to wash with the non Harry Potter/4chan fans as the night was cut short, but the Boy-Who-Lived hilarity continued throughout the weeked. In all seriousness, despite my wretched cough and hallucinogenic fever, this is probably the best Valentine's day I've had. No disappointments, no expectations, just my own company and an excuse to read and lie in bed for the next three days. Sweet.
A token of love from my best girl this Valentines <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment